Welcome to the original blog value calculator BlogCalculator.com – A valuation tool that works out an estimated value for your blog.
Remember that this site is for entertainment purposes only and while we have attempted to make it as accurate as we can, you have to remember that this is just for fun and is estimated from the values you give below.
A blog is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
To generate your blog value we use the following…
- Google Page Rank
- PageRank is an analysis algorithm, named after Larry Page of Google which is used to determine a web page’s importance in search results.
- Alexa Rank
- Alexa ranks sites based on tracking information of users and is indicative of traffic volumes. The ranking is based on three-month data collected.
- Domain Name
- whether or not your blog has its own domain name.
- Domain Extension
- A considered value rank of top level domains.
- Domain Length
- The length of the domain name considered for SEO purposes.
- Indexed Pages
- The number of your website’s pages indexed in search engines.
- DMoz Listing
- DMoz is a multilingual open content directory of World Wide Web links – also known as The Open Directory Project (ODP). We search DMoz for your site and add value if we find it.
- Pillar Articles
- The number of articles which are more than 3 months old and still bring in 100 visitors per month
- Unique Design
- Whether or not the design of your blog if unique or a template which may be replicated by others.
- Global Appeal
- Does your blog appeal to a global audience or a narrow niche?
- Visitors Numbers
- The monthly number of visitors to the blog.
- Monthly Income
- Total monthly income generated by the blog.
- Monthly Outgoings
- Total monthly costs attributed to the blog – hosting, web design costs etc.
- Blog Age
- The number of years for which the blog has been going.
- Post Frequency
- How many posts per month are added to the blog.
- Post Length
- The average number of words per post.